DO NOT POST COMMENTS UNTIL YOU ARE INSTRUCTED TO DO SO

AS OF 2/26 STUDENTS ARE NOW GIVEN PERMISSION TO POST THEIR COMMENTS.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR QUOTES FOR IRP

Choose a quote with a KNOWN author.
Your quote should be set up in the following manner.

Choose an appropriate title for your quote post, i.e. Becky's quote about winter, John's quote about happiness

"Put your chosen quote in quotation marks."
List the author of your quote underneath.
Leave a space.
Somewhere in the body of your quote include a picture that enhances your quote post.
Key in some background information on your author or something interesting you discovered about your author during the research of your quote that would be of interest to your peers.
Key in why you chose this quote, and/or why it has meaning to your life, etc.

Please have all quotes posted by the end of week 5.
When all quotes have been posted, I will instruct you to make comments (minimum of two). Pick two or more quotes by fellow classmates and add a comment to their post. You may comment on their quote or on their author or on the information they shared. Comments should be posted by the end of week 8.

Inappropriate quote posts or comments will not be tolerated and will result in a failing IRP grade. Build each other up, not tear each other down.


Thursday, January 17, 2008

Friendship

Many people will walk in
and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave
footprints in your heart.



~ Eleanor Roosevelt.



Eleanor Roosevelt was the wife of president Frankiln Delano Roosevelt.She focused on helping race ,creeds, and nation.She wanted to make the world a better place.



I have choosen this quote because, Many people have walked into my life and walked out.but there are only a few selected people who have earned a special place close to me

5 comments:

$~*VaniLLAnGE1*~$ said...

I just wanted to tell you that the picture you chose to go with your quote is so cute.

Becky said...

I have had alot of friends and through the years we might of drifted apart. Even though we may not keep in touch like we should, I still consider them friends and I will never forget them.

Mandi said...

The picture you chosen to go with your quote is so cute. I believe the quote you picked is so true. I've had so many people myself walk in my life and walk right back out of my life. Believe me the true friends will always be the ones that leave the good footprints in your hear, and the ones that are really not your friends will be the ones that will hurt you in the most impossible way ever.

Becky Sparks said...

I really like your quote and your feelings behind it. Your very right about it. You do have people come in and out of your life but their is only a handful that are the special ones.

Heather said...

I like this quote and love the picture. I like the quote because I have moved around alot, but my true friends I still keep in touch with today.